Date(s) - 14/03/2019
12:00 pm - 6:15 pm
IBM Client Center
MEET THE EXPERTS “NIS Regulatory Context and Cyber Incident Detection/Response”
Excellium and IBM have the pleasure to invite you to attend our event held at IBM Client Center, on 14 March 2019.
Our experts will share their know-how and feedback from more than 4 years of Incident Response and SOC operations (Security Operation Center)
Our event will cover:
– Implementation of the NIS Directive into Belgian National Law;
– SOC detection and processes;
– Incident Response and Crisis Management;
– Discussion on the practical issues related to the implementation of the NIS Directive in the organisations.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our event and discussing with you these topics.
- 12:00 : Welcome & Lunch
- 1:00 : Introduction CCB (Cyber Security Center Belgium ) – Implementation of the NIS Directive in Belgian law
- 1:30 : Excellium – NIS & Fact : Stake & involvement
- 2:00 : Theory around: – SOC devices, CSIRT, BlueTeam, Threat Intel: What are we talking about and how to implemented them ? – Challenges and complexity to consider in this type of project
- 2:15 : IBM & Excellium PartnershipWether it is helping you start a new project or workijg alongside your team on an existing project see how the IBM and Excellium technology partnership is comitted to making sure your goals are reached when it comes to NIS.
- 2:45 : Crisis Management: Preparation and Simulation
- 3:00 : Coffee Break
- 3:30 : Incident response by practice: principle and observation – Detection and response to the cyber incident
- 4:15 : Q&R