Cybercrime is a billion-dollar industry.
Let Excellium help you find out what your real threats are, and how to defend against them.
Get protected and stay safe.
Going to Work for You
Organizations need to adapt rapidly to an ever-changing threat landscape. Our Network & Security Infrastructure experts help you select from best of breed technologies, in order to limit your exposure and protect your most valuable assets. Our solutions can be implemented either on-site, or through our private cloud platform, which offers Security as a Service.
Key Benefits of the Service
Technology is all around us, and it is evolving constantly. Along with vast opportunities and benefits, these continual changes introduce new attack vectors.
Businesses need a clear strategy to keep ahead of these emerging threats.
Excellium’s highly experienced Infrastructure Security Services can help. Our expertise covers all the main vendors, and delivers these benefits:
- Defences against new threats,
- Anticipation of future threats,
- Help to consolidate and simplify your infrastructure, letting you stay in control of your networks and respond to new threats,
- Help with optimizing and orchestrating your virtualized environment,
- Seamless and secure deployment of infrastructure changes,
- Protection for users, data, and assets, all the time, anytime, anywhere,
- Definition of best-practice architectures,
- Help with customer retention, where trust is paramount.
Our experienced, multi-disciplinary team can help you to deal effectively with almost any cyber security issue.
Palo Alto PCNSE, Checkpoint CCSA & CCSE, Fortinet NSE, F5 Networks BIG-IP, Trendmicro Certified Security Experts, Bluecoat BCCA & BCCP, McAfee, Olfeo, Sophos, Varonis, Cisco Network, Wireless, Voice and Security, HP Aruba, Juniper, Vmware VCP & vEXPERT, Citrix Netscaler, Imperva, MobileIron, Gemalto Safenet, Vasco Certified Engineer, Splunk, Cyberark Professional Engineer, Trustwave, IBM, Axway, Balabit, Tufin, Skybox…
Our approach is based on solutions instead of products. Your requirements come first. We are not tied to any vendor or product, so we are free to consider the whole market, to help you find the best fit for your needs.
In addition to the Infrastructure Services, our other teams cover risk, governance, compliance, incident response, penetration testing, SOC, SIEM, and training.
Whatever combination of services you need, we’ve got it covered.